Products & Services
It's easy to see why we're the number one choice for so many organisations.
Find out more about our comprehensive list of products and services - from recycling bins and collections to Total Waste Management.
Need help understanding your environmental responsibilities?
We can help you understand legislation and regulations. Our services help you reduce your carbon footprint and meet your environmental targets.
Waste & Collection Management
Each and every waste service we offer is designed to provide maximum value for money for our customers. Our size and breadth of experience means we can offer all kinds of services – from a kerb-side collection for a council to Total Waste Management for a large factory.
We make sure that everything we do is efficient, reliable and safe, so we’re trusted by the public and private sector alike. Our trained customer service advisors will help you determine which products and services you need - and we'll work with you to create a plan for collections, audits or whatever you require.
We offer a range of reliable waste collection services including:
- collections from factory, retail, school sites and more
- collections from civic amenity sites for local authorities
- kerb-side collections for local authorities
- collections of confidential waste for shredding and recycling
- collections of hazardous, clinical or offensive waste streams
Management of Waste
Our services offer total management for all kinds of waste streams in all kinds of organizations. So in addition to collections, we offer a range of services and equipment. These include:
- Total On-Site Waste Management
- provision of bins and containers
- provision of equipment such as compactors to large sites
- management of Household Waste Recycling Centres for local authorities
- waste audits, monitoring and feedback
- support and information for schools
- advice and support to help you understand legislation
Waste Management – Our environmental commitment
We divert as much waste from landfill as possible, recycling glass, plastic, metals, textiles, wood, paper and card. Waste that can’t be recycled is sent for energy recovery, where it’s made into a fuel that can be used in the place of oil or coal. With all kinds of public and commercial groups trying to reduce their carbon footprint, our approach helps organizations meet their targets.
We’re trusted by retailers, universities, airports and blue chip companies to name but a few - so to find out how we can help you, please contact us.