Want to join the fastest growing waste management company in the UK? We’re always interested to hear from talented people who can help to deliver our services right across the country.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to apply for one of these then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the job reference you are applying for.
Area Sales Executive
Premier Waste Recycling
Starting Salary – £25K + Bonus & Commission
West Yorkshire Areas
Premier Waste Recycling are looking to recruit a Sales Executive in the field of Waste Management. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales professional with an excellent attitude towards new business development to join a business within the waste industry. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in field sales and knowledge of B2B Sales ideally within the waste industry or service industry background.
Your principle responsibilities will be to:
• Secure and develop 100% new business
• Awareness of goals, standards and KPIs alongside a high work ethic and competitive drive.
• Exceed customer expectations
• Adherence to all sales processes and correct completion of all paperwork
• Territory management
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• A proven track record in field sales and business development
• Experience within Waste Management or another service industry is desirable
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable success in leadership of a field based sales function
• Networking and Negotiation skills.
• A Self Starter
• IT Literate
• 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
• Company Car Allowance
• Working hours: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
Please apply to: email@example.com
Closing date – 31st May 2019
Premier Waste Recycling Ltd (“PWR”) is part of the Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) and provides the full spectrum of waste and recycling collection services, confidential shredding and total waste management for organisations across the North East and Yorkshire, including businesses, hospitals, universities and councils. Due to an impending retirement, the following opportunity has arisen to join our great team in the North East:
The position will be based at our facility in Drum Industrial Estate, Birtley, DH2 1AY. Some work will be required on other company sites within the North East.
Duties will include:
• Repair and maintenance of various waste containers including wheeled bins, roll on/off skips and FEL’s.
• Site repairs as required.
• Carry out duties in accordance with Company rules, including Health and Safety, at all times.
Applicants should ideally have:
o Current welding certification.
o HGV Class 2 licence.
o Reach truck licence.
o Hold a full driver CPC qualification and digital tacho card.
o Have no more than 6 points on license.
Applicants must be reliable, trustworthy with good communication skills and a polite and professional manner.
The benefits include:
• The basic hourly rate for this position is £12.40 (over time paid after 8 basic hours worked).
• 40 hour contracted basic week
• 22 holidays per year or pro-rata
• Bank Holidays worked, paid at double time.
• Statutory sick pay
• Pension scheme available.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 19th May 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.