Want to join the fastest growing waste management company in the UK? We’re always interested to hear from talented people who can help to deliver our services right across the country.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to apply for one of these then please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com along with the job reference you are applying for.
Premier Waste Recycling Limited are currently looking for an Area Sales Manager. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in field sales and knowledge of B2B sales, ideally within the waste industry or a service background. Based in the North East you will be reporting to the National Sales Manager.
Our customers are important to us and we are offering a unique opportunity to develop and maintain our customer base across the North East. Reporting to the National Sales Manager, the Area Sales Manager will be a highly trained professional with experience within the service sector. We are looking for a strong negotiator, but you will also have excellent sales techniques. This role would suit a committed individual with strong communication skills who enjoys talking to a variety of clients and is comfortable working independently. You will also be expected to manage and prioritise your workload, be proactive, flexible and hard working. A demonstrable history of meeting and exceeding targets is a prerequisite for this position.
Premier Waste Recycling Ltd is part of the Martin Group of Companies (Est. 1976) and provides the full spectrum of waste and recycling collection services, confidential shredding and total waste management for organisations across the North East and Yorkshire, including businesses, hospitals, universities and councils.
Principle responsibilities for the role of Area Sales Manager
• Secure and develop 100% new business
• Awareness of goals, standards and KPI’s, alongside a high work ethic and competitive drive.
• Exceed customer expectations
• Adherence to all sales processes and correct completion of all paperwork
• Territory management
Area Sales Manager person specification:
• Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
• A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
• A proven track record in field sales and business development
• Experience within Waste Management or another service industry is desirable
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable success in leadership of a field based sales function
• Networking and negotiation skills
• A Self starter
This is a permanent position. 40 hours per week (0800 – 1700 hours with a 60 minute unpaid lunch break, Monday to Friday) offering an annual salary of c£25,000 plus eligibility for on target bonus. Annual company benefits include 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and pension scheme. The position also offers a company car or car allowance.
If the position of Area Sales Manager sounds like you, then please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from any suitably qualified persons.
To find out more about the Martin Group of Companies go to: www.hwmartin.com