Want to join the fastest growing waste management company in the UK? We’re always interested to hear from talented people who can help to deliver our services right across the country.
Our current vacancies are listed below. If you would like to apply for one of these then please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the job reference you are applying for.
Based at Leeds, LS11 5TD
Salary Commensurate with experience + Benefits
40 hours per week – Monday to Friday
We are looking for a proactive individual to support various departments within the business in administrative tasks. Ideally you will have proven ability of office administration, (with a qualification in Business Administration or Customer Service), have proven experience to work well in a team and have a positive approach to your work with the potential to take on more responsibilities over time. The successful candidate should have a flexible approach to working in alternative offices/areas and be willing to vary working hours to suit the needs of the business. Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel is essential, along with good time keeping and dedication to meeting deadlines.
Day to day duties include:
• Dealing with and responding to incoming queries (invoice, service, contract changes)
• Dealing and distributing termination requests
• Distributing incoming sales leads
• Credit control
• Telephone/reception duties
• Logging and filing contracts
• Administrative support to Area Sales Managers and National Sales Manager
• Other duties as required
• 25 days per year (pro rata) (plus Bank Holidays).
• Secure employment with a well-established Company
• Opportunity to join the Company pension scheme
To apply, please submit your CV along with a covering letter outlining how you meet the criteria to: email@example.com
We are an equal opportunities employer
Area Sales Executive
Premier Waste Recycling
Starting Salary – £25K + Bonus & Commission
West Yorkshire Areas
Premier Waste Recycling are looking to recruit a Sales Executive in the field of Waste Management. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Sales professional with an excellent attitude towards new business development to join a business within the waste industry. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in field sales and knowledge of B2B Sales ideally within the waste industry or service industry background.
Your principle responsibilities will be to:
• Secure and develop 100% new business
• Awareness of goals, standards and KPIs alongside a high work ethic and competitive drive.
• Exceed customer expectations
• Adherence to all sales processes and correct completion of all paperwork
• Territory management
About your Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications:
• A proven track record in field sales and business development
• Experience within Waste Management or another service industry is desirable
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrable success in leadership of a field based sales function
• Networking and Negotiation skills.
• A Self Starter
• IT Literate
• 25 days holidays + Bank holidays
• Company Car Allowance
• Working hours: 8.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday – Friday (1 hour unpaid lunch break)
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date – 31st July 2019